Tuesday 15 May 2007

Little Flower

Little flower I see you among the thorns
In a landscape so large and barren
I see your petals blush with delight
To be caught in the gaze of another’s sight

Your smiles inviting please come in
To my barren landscape where I grow
Tell me about life in other places
Of brooks and hollows where I might go

And feel the gaze of another’s sight
To see my beauty’s form and color
For that beauty I could not see
Until you gazed down on me

Before our meeting in the landscape barren
So large and empty was my view
My petals blush with delight
As I bask in your sight

Beautiful flower I admire your beauty
So fresh and colorful is your view
You make the sunrise
Just to shine down on you

It shines with more brilliance at your sight
Radiant colors I never knew
In this landscape large and barren
So big and empty until I saw you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

thanks for the comment you left on my space. may I ask you, how you've found my space?

Nina